Sunday, September 23, 2012

College Life

Me and My Roommates

Acting goofy
This is my popcorn where one of the kernals popped through the bag. I thought it was cool.
This is going to be my journal while I'm here at college. I'll insert pictures when I can but this what I've done so far; scraped my knee while ripping a hole in my jeans, got connected, went shopping with Jeanni and Cynthia, went to I-Night, met my ward, went to FHE, went on a date, watched some movies, went shopping with Laura, went to comedy night, went to watch the Mormon Tabernacle choir, auditioned for Comic Frenzi, auditioned for a talent show, and watched a talent show. Oh and did homework and went to class. :) I should carry my camera with me more often. I'll take pictures and tell things in more detail from this point on, okay? Good.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I love hearing about all of your adventures and your outlook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you are going to let everyone know how you are doing at school. The what happens after cancer blog. LOVE IT! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete